Made from out of stock Kozm tees and deadstock Kozm fabric, our mask is made by our friends at the like-minded supplier Known Supply. Form-fitting, full coverage.
- 3 layers of soft cotton
- Providing jobs to their local manufacturing partners in Santa Ana, CA
- Washable & reusable
- 8.5" wide x 6.5" tall (center)
These are made in accordance with the CDC guidelines for cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19. More info HERE.
*All sales final. No returns or exchanges
Our masks are made of the Kozm Classic Lite Fabric: A lightweight 130GSM knit jersey made from 50% upcycled Recover cotton / 50% recycled PET sourced from plastic bottles.
Things you'll appreciate:
- Look closely at the Asana Camo - it's no ordinary camo.
- The high thread count (30 per yarn) gives it a soft hand, and the 50/50 blend keeps form after tons of washings and abuse and handles sweat like a breeze.
- These masks keep their shape AND their size after many, many washes.
- The Kozm mask comes out of the dryer or off the hanging line relatively wrinkle-free, each time.
- Recover yarns are 3rd party-certified by OEKO-TEX 100
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100
Is an independent testing and certification system for textiles raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of production. Testing for harmful substances includes: illegal substances, legally regulates substances, known harmful (but not legally regulated) chemicals as well as parameters for health care. In their entirety the requirements clearly exceed existing national legislation.